Author: Marjohara Tucay
- As the proposed 2023 national budget is being railroaded in Congress, the new administration’s priorities are now getting clear. What’s in it ...September 18, 2022
- A clip from the SMNI News program “Usaping Bayan” is circulating on TikTok, showing a news report about the police blasting demonstrators ...August 5, 2022
- The nation waited with bated breath for President Rodrigo Duterte to take a strong stance on Chinese incursion in the West Philippine ...April 26, 2021
- THE NATIONAL BUDGET reflects an administration’s priorities. Pres. Rodrigo Duterte stated in his 2021 budget message: “The national budget of P4.506 trillion ...September 16, 2020
‘Obviously planted’: Groups assail filing of illegal possession of firearms, explosives vs. Tacloban 5With the Tacloban City Prosecutor’s Office filing charges of illegal possession of firearms and explosives against a community journalist and four activists ...February 12, 2020
- The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology’s lowering of Taal Volcano’s alert status from Alert Level 4 (hazardous eruption imminent) to Alert ...January 27, 2020
- Intelligence: This is what the Duterte administration apparently wants to increase next year. Or so reveals the 2020 proposed national budget. Next ...September 8, 2019
AlterMidya (People’s Alternative Media Network) is a network of independent and progressive media outfits, institutions and individuals.
Get updates straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive regular updates direct to your inbox.